lemon, garlic and rosemary
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and cut into pieces
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 400g haloumi, cut into cubes
- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
- basil leaves, lemon wedges and brown rice, to serve
lemon, garlic and rosemary marinade
- ⅓ cup (16g) rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons shredded lemon rind
- To make the lemon, garlic and rosemary marinade, combine the rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon juice and lemon rind in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt and pepper and mix to combine. Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven grill (broiler) to high+. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Thread the chicken, haloumi and lemon onto 8 metal skewers and place on the prepared tray. Grill for 13–15 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with basil leaves, lemon wedges and brown rice. Serves 4
+ This recipe is sponsored by Miele.
To ensure everything cooks evenly, always use metal skewers.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.