pumpkin, chorizo and kale frittata
- 1kg butternut pumpkin (squash), peeled and chopped
- 4 fresh chorizo, cases removed and
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 100g kale, stems removed and
- 150g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup (95g) store-bought
caramelised onion relish
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring)
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the pumpkin and chorizo in a 30cm heavy-based shallow pan or baking dish, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is light golden and just tender. Remove the pan from the oven and reduce oven temperature to 200°C (400°F).
- Add the kale, goat’s cheese and caramelised onion to the pan and mix gently. Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture and cook for 30–40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.