olive and garlic pasta
- 1kg cauliflower, trimmed and chopped
- 1 cup (160g) black Spanish olives
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon shredded lemon zest
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 400g spaghetti
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated pecorino, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the cauliflower, olives, garlic, rosemary, chilli, lemon zest, oil and vinegar on a baking tray and toss to coat. Roast for 15–20 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden and crisp.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and return to the pot.
- Add the roasted cauliflower mixture and lemon juice and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the pecorino to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.