roasted harissa lamb shoulder
- ⅓ cup (80ml) sherry vinegar
- ⅓ cup (100g) harissa paste
- ¼ cup (45g) brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 x 1.8kg lamb shoulder, bone-in and trimmed
- plain Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the vinegar, harissa, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the lamb on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Rub the lamb with the harissa mixture, cover with aluminium foil and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for a further 20 minutes or until tender and golden. Slice and serve with yoghurt. Serves 6.
donna hay team
Hi Emma, roasted vegetables or a side salad would do nicely. The DH Team.
What do you recommend serving these with for dinner?