thai red chicken curry noodle soup
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought red curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 3 cups (750ml) water
- 300g broccolini, trimmed
- 200g thin dried rice noodles, cooked
- 2 cups (320g) shredded store-bought barbecued chicken
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- baby (micro) coriander (cilantro) leaves (optional), to serve
- store-bought crispy shallots (eschalots) (optional), to serve
- Place the curry paste in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and water and bring to the boil. Add the broccolini and cook for 1 minute. Add the noodles, chicken, lime juice, salt and pepper and cook for a further 1 minute, or until heated through.
- Divide between serving bowls and top with the coriander and crispy shallots to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.