Chocolate swirl tiramisu
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- ½ cup (125g) mascarpone
- ¼ cup (40g) icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons espresso, cooled
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 12 small store-bought sponge finger biscuits
- Place the cream, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate, coffee and liqueur in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Swirl the chocolate mixture through the cream mixture.
- Divide the mixture between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) glasses and serve with the sponge biscuits. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.