- ⅓ cup (75g) white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup (80ml) mirin
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 3 baby eggplant (aubergines), halved
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds noodles and wilted baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Preheat a grill on high heat. Place the miso, sesame oil and mirin in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the chicken and eggplant, cut-side up, into a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper and brush the eggplant with a little oil. Spoon the miso mixture over the chicken and eggplant and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place under the hot grill and cook for 18–20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and eggplant is tender.
- Serve with noodles and wilted baby spinach leaves. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.