rose & blackcurrant champagne
- 3 teaspoons blackcurrant cordial
- ¼ teaspoon rose water
- 24 sugar cubes
- 1 bottle (750ml) chilled Champagne
- 1½ tablespoons blackcurrant cordial
- dried rose petals, to serve
- Mix to combine the cordial and rose water. Dip the sugar cubes into the cordial and place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Set aside for 20 minutes. Place two sugar cubes and 1 teaspoon of the extra cordial in the base of 6 Champagne flutes. Top with Champagne and rose petals. Makes 800ml. Serves 6 (7.1 standard drinks).
There are no comments for this entry yet.