cranberry and berry smash
- ¾ cup (180ml) vodka
- ⅓ cup (80ml) light agave syrup
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled cranberry juice
- 3 cups (750ml) chilled soda water
- 250g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Mix to combine the vodka, agave, cranberry juice, and soda in a 2.5-litre-capacity jug. Lightly crush the strawberries and add to the jug with the blueberries, raspberries and lemon. Pour over ice to serve. Makes 1.85L.
Serves 6–8 (6 standard drinks).
There are no comments for this entry yet.