rosehip, raspberry and blood orange cocktail
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 rosehip tea bags
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1 cup (250ml) soda water
- 3 cups (750ml) sparkling wine or Champagne
- crushed ice, to serve
- 2 blood oranges, cut into wedges, to serve
- Place the water, tea bags and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is syrupy.
- Remove the tea bags, add the Chambord and refrigerate until cold. Place the soda water, sparkling wine and crushed ice in a large jug and stir to combine.
- Divide the orange wedges between 6 x 400ml capacity tall glasses. Pour over the sparkling wine mixture and top with the syrup to serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.