watermelon and vanilla frosé
- 1.5kg peeled and chopped watermelon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 750ml rosé wine
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place the watermelon, vanilla, sugar and 2 cups (500ml) of the wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a 20cm x 30cm metal slice tin and freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- In two batches, place the frozen watermelon mixture, ice and remaining wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve, or return to the freezer until ready to serve. Serves 8
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.