whisky coffee with spiced cream
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 shot of quality espresso coffee
- ¼ cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60ml) whisky
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- Place the water, coffee, brown sugar, vanilla and whisky in a small saucepan over high heat and cook, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Do not boil. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place the cream, allspice and sugar in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Pour the whisky coffee into glasses and spoon over the spiced cream to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.