banana and blueberry muffins
- 1 packet Donna Hay wholesome banana bread with spelt flour mix
- 1½ cups (375g) ripe mashed banana (about 4 bananas)
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blueberries
each packet contains
- 1 x sachet cake mix
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325F).
- Line a 12-hole ⅓ cup (80ml) capacity muffin tin with cases.
- Following the packet mix instructions, place the mashed banana, oil and eggs in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the banana bread mix and blueberries and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Divide mixture between muffin cases. Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before placing onto a wire rack to cool. Makes 12
Love love love these delicious warm treats ~!