choc-chip hazelnut cookies
- 1¾ cup (175g) hazelnut meal
- ¼ cup (40g) cornflour+
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (60g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder+
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the hazelnut meal, cornflour, sugars and baking powder in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the butter, egg and vanilla and mix well to combine. Stir through the chocolate.
- Roll 2 tablespoonfuls of dough into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place the balls on lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper, leaving 8cm between each to allow room for spreading.
- Cook for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly on trays before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 12.
+ Ensure all ingredients are gluten-free.
There are no comments for this entry yet.