coconut and salted caramel
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- ½ cup (125g) cashew butter
- ⅓ cup (50g) CSR coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- flaked sea salt
- Place the coconut, cashew butter, coconut sugar and vanilla into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spread the extra coconut on a tray. Roll heaped teaspoon portions of mixture into balls. Sprinkle with a little salt and then roll in the coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Makes 16
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.