coconut, lime and lemon
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- ¾ cup (165g) caster sugar
- ½ cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought lemon curd
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 125g raspberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Lightly grease an 18cm round (1-litre-capacity) baking dish. Place the coconut milk, sugar, coconut, flour, egg yolks, lemon curd, butter and lime rind in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the eggwhites in a clean bowl of the electric mixer and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add the eggwhite to the coconut mixture and gently fold to combine. Spoon into the dish and top with the raspberries. Place on an oven tray and bake for 25–30 minutes or until just set. Serves 4
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.