banana, mango and vanilla frozen yoghurt
- 6 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla-flavoured yoghurt
- Place the banana and mango in an airtight container and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Place the banana, mango and yoghurt in a food processor and process until smooth. Serves 6–8.
Tip: If not serving straight away, return to an airtight container and freeze. Allow to soften for 5 minutes before serving. You could scoop into ice-cream cones to serve.
There are no comments for this entry yet.