Halloween ghost pops
- 700g plain thick yoghurt
- ½ cup (125ml) light agave syrup
- 180g white chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place the yoghurt into a bowl and allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Add the agave syrup, white chocolate and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Cut 6 x 27cm x 30cm sheets of non-stick baking paper+.
- Place each sheet of baking paper into 6 x ¾ cup (180ml) capacity freezer-proof cups or ramekins. Divide the mixture between each cup and add a popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight until set. Makes 6
+ We used Glad to be Green® Compostable Brown Paper.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.