peanut butter choc chip cookies
- 1 x donna hay new york-style choc chip cookies mix
- ½ cup (140g) smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup (80g) icing sugar
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60ml) single (pouring) cream
- Prepare the baking mix as per packet instructions. Place 1 tablespoonful of dough at a time (instead of 2 tablespoonfuls) onto baking trays lined with nonstick baking paper. Bake for 14 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on the trays.
- Place the peanut butter, icing sugar, butter and vanilla in a bowl and using a hand-held electric mixer, beat for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the cream and beat until just combined. Spread half the cookies with the peanut butter frosting and sandwich with the remaining cookies. Makes 26.
There are no comments for this entry yet.