ravioli and artichoke pasta bake
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- ¾ cup (180ml) water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 500g fresh spinach ravioli
- 2 cups (140g) coarse sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (100g) grated provolone
- 6 long-stemmed marinated artichokes, halved
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the cream, water, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, add the ravioli and remove from the heat.
- Divide the mixture between 4 x 2-cup-capacity (500ml) ovenproof dishes. Place the breadcrumbs, cheese and artichoke in a large bowl and toss to combine. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the ravioli.
- Place on an oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve. Serves 4
TIP: We used fresh ravioli. If you can’t find fresh pasta, a plain dried variety will also work – follow the cooking times on the packet.
There are no comments for this entry yet.