prawn and chorizo zucchini pasta
- 2 air-dried chorizo (about 300g), casings removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 20 medium green (raw) tiger prawns (about 500g), peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 zucchini (1kg), spiralised or shredded using a julienne peeler
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Place the chorizo in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add the garlic and prawn and cook for 5 minutes or until the prawn is cooked and chorizo is crispy. Remove from the heat.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide between plates and sprinkle with the parmesan to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.