with zucchini, soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60ml) mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin on, halved
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- 270g soba noodles
- 4 zucchini (courgette), shredded
- sea salt flakes, to serve
- ½ cup (140g) store-bought kimchi, to serve
- Place the ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and mirin in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the salmon in a separate bowl and spoon over 2 tablespoons of the ginger dressing. Gently toss to coat and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush the salmon with oil and cook, skin-side down, for 2–3 minutes each side.
- While the salmon is cooking, cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Divide the noodles between plates, top with the zucchini and salmon. Drizzle with the remaining dressing, sprinkle with salt and serve with the kimchi. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.