green peppercorn and apple summer slaw
- 1½ tablespoons green peppercorns, drained
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 4 cups (320g) thinly shredded white cabbage
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith (green) apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Place the peppercorns in a mortar and pound with a pestle until crushed. Place in a small bowl, add the vinegar, oil, sugar and salt and mix until combined.
- Place the cabbage, fennel, apple, parsley and dressing in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Divide the slaw between plates to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.