with quinoa, feta, mint and orange salad
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 x 8-bone (1.2kg) racks of lamb, trimmed
- 1 cup (200g) white quinoa, cooked
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 250g feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Mix to combine the harissa, honey, orange rind, half the oil, salt and pepper and brush over the lamb. Place on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and roast for 20 minutes for medium rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Place the quinoa, cucumber, orange, spinach, mint, feta, remaining oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine. Slice the lamb and serve with the salad. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.