chicken caesar toasts
- 3 cups (900g) shredded store-bought barbecued chicken (skin reserved)
- ½ cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- cracked black pepper
- 4 slices sourdough bread, chargrilled
- 2 baby cos lettuce, torn
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken skin on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Cook for 5–8 minutes or until crisp. Place the buttermilk, oil, vinegar, parmesan and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Top the bread with the lettuce, chicken and crispy chicken skin. Drizzle with the buttermilk dressing and sprinkle with pepper to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.