chocolate, date and peanut butter truffles
- 1½ cups (270g) fresh dates, pitted
- ¼ cup (40g) almonds
- ⅓ cup (95g) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Dutch cocoa, plus extra for dusting
- Place the dates, almonds, peanut butter and cocoa in a food processor and process until finely chopped and well combined.
- Using slightly damp hands, roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into a ball and dust with the extra cocoa. Set aside on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve. Makes 22.
TIP: Store the truffles and peanut butter cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
There are no comments for this entry yet.