grilled corn with lime and chilli butter
- 150g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1 long green chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 4 cobs corn, husks intact
- Place the butter, thyme, lime rind, salt and chilli in a small food processor and process until combined. Place the butter mixture in the centre of a sheet of non-stick baking paper and shape into a log. Roll to enclose and wrap in aluminium foil, twisting the ends to seal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Pull the husks back from the cobs of corn and barbecue, turning, for 10–12 minutes or until tender and charred. Slice the butter and serve on top of the corn. Serves 4.
TIP: This side dish pairs perfectly with barbecued ribs.
There are no comments for this entry yet.