with green chilli and corn salsa
- 4 corncobs, husks removed
- 1.2kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 long green chillies, roughly chopped
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- sour cream and small char-grilled flatbreads, to serve
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until charred. Set aside.
- Brush the chicken with half the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the chilli, onion, coriander, lime juice, salt, pepper and remaining oil in a small food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Cut the kernels from the corncobs, place in a large bowl with the chilli mixture and toss to combine. Serve the chicken with the corn salsa, sour cream and flatbread. Serves 4.
Delicious! But be warned to de-seed the chillis. I’m not sure if that goes without saying (it didn’t for me, and so this was hot, hot hot!)