greens bowl with garlic quinoa
- 3 zucchinis (courgettes), shredded using a julienne peeler
- 1 avocado, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 400g snow peas (mange tout), blanched and halved
- 300g labne or soft feta
- ⅓ cup (55g) toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
garlic and kale quinoa
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 cups (700g) cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup (6g) dill leaves, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 stalks kale, stems removed, roughly chopped and blanched
green goddess yoghurt dressing
- 1 cup (250g) Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 1 cup (24g) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup (16g) mint leaves
- ½ cup (8g) coriander leaves
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 1 avocado, deseeded and roughly chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- To make the garlic and kale quinoa, heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the oil and garlic and cook for 1–2 minutes or until soft. Add the quinoa, dill, salt and pepper and toss to warm through. Add the kale and toss to combine.
- To make the green goddess yoghurt dressing, place the yoghurt, parsley, mint, coriander, green onion, avocado, water, lemon juice, sea salt and cracked black pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To assemble, divide the garlic and kale quinoa between serving bowls. Top with the zucchini, avocado, snow peas, labne and pepitas.
- Serve with the green goddess yoghurt dressing. Serves 4
If you don’t have a julienne peeler, use a vegetable peeler to create zucchini ribbons instead.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.