grilled corn with miso lime butter
- 6 corncobs, husks pulled back
- lime wedges, to serve
miso lime butter
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped and softened
- ⅓ cup (75g) white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1½ teaspoons dried chilli flakes, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Cook the corn, turning, for 15–18 minutes or until charred and cooked through.
- To make the miso lime butter, place the butter, miso, lime rind, chilli flakes, salt and coriander in a small food processor and process until well combined.
- Spread the miso lime butter on the corn, sprinkle with extra chilli flakes and serve with lime wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.