super green stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus (300g), sliced
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons chilli bean paste
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 cup (140g) podded edamame
- 200g enoki mushrooms
- 250g English spinach, trimmed
- 250g thin brown rice noodles, cooked and drained
- thinly sliced small red chilli or store-bought
- Asian chilli jam, to serve
- coriander (cilantro) leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the asparagus, onion and peas and cook, stirring, for a further 1 minute. Add the chilli bean paste, soy sauce and water and cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes or until combined. Add the edamame, enoki, spinach and noodles, toss to combine and cook for 1 minute or until warmed through.
- Top with the chilli and coriander to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.