with kale and almonds
- 300g (1½ cups) risoni
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 cups (150g) finely shredded kale leaf, stems discarded
- ½ cup (8g) roughly chopped mint leaves
- 2 cups (50g) baby rocket leaves
- ½ cup (65g) dried cranberries
- ½ cup (45g) toasted flaked almonds
- 175g haloumi, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the risoni and refresh under cold water.
- Place the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the kale and using two forks tumble for a couple of minutes or until the kale is softened and coated with the dressing.
- Add the risoni, mint, rocket, cranberries and almonds and toss to combine.
- Place into serving bowls and top with the shaved haloumi. Serves 4
donna hay team
Hi Angel, oh dear, thank you for letting us know. We have updated the recipe - it’s 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar. Enjoy!
How much red wine vinegar lovely? Tbs? tsp?