creamy cashew sauce
- 1 cup (150g/5¼ oz) raw cashews
- 2 cups (500ml/17 fl oz) boiling water
- ½ cup (125ml/4¼ fl oz) cold water
- ⅓ cup (80ml/2¾ fl oz) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Place the cashews in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with the boiling water. Allow to stand for 20 minutes. Drain and place the cashews in a blender. Top with the cold water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and garlic and blend until smooth. Makes 1½ cups
TIPS + TRICKS
+This dressings will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.