tomato, asparagus and dukkah salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 4 eggs
- 250g green tomatoes, sliced
- 250g oxheart tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups (40g) watercress sprigs
- 2 tablespoons dukkah+
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Remove, refresh under cold water and shave with a peeler. Place the eggs in the boiling water and cook for 6 minutes. Place in iced water, then peel and cut into halves or quarters.
- Divide the asparagus, tomato, egg and watercress between plates. Top with the dukkah, oil, salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4
Tips and tricks
+ Dukkah is a blend of nuts, seeds and spices. It originated in North Africa and is often served with olive oil and bread for dipping.
There are no comments for this entry yet.