spinach, ricotta and dukkah gozleme
- 2 cups (480g) ricotta
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (80g) grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon dukkah, plus extra for sprinkling
- 4 large round flatbreads+
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing, plus extra for drizzling
- Divide the ricotta, spinach, parmesan, chilli and dukkah between each flatbread, leaving a 5cm border. Fold each flatbread in half. Heat a large lightly-greased non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook 2 gozleme for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cheese has melted. Repeat with the remaining gozleme.
- Cut into pieces, sprinkle with the extra dukkah and drizzle with extra oil to serve. Serves 4.
+ You can use any flatbread you like. If using roti, unfold the flatbread.
There are no comments for this entry yet.