three-cheese, potato and rosemary tarts
- 2 sheets frozen butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 250g bocconcini, sliced
- 100g baby chat potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 equal squares and lightly prick each with a fork. Using a knife, gently score a 1.5cm border around the edge of each square. Top each pastry square with mozzarella and bocconcini.
- Place the potato, oil, salt, pepper and rosemary in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Divide the potato mixture between the pastry squares and place them on 2 trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with the chilli and parmesan to serve. Makes 8.
Love this, quick easy and delicious.