tray-baked panzanella salad
- 2 yellow capsicum (pepper), seeds removed and sliced
- 500g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices sourdough bread, torn
- ¾ cup (135g) mixed olives+
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette), chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- baby kale leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the capsicum, tomatoes, bread, olives, zucchini and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large oven tray. Sprinkle with pepper and toss to combine. Cook for 25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp.
- Place the vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Serve the panzanella salad with kale leaves and drizzle with the red wine vinegar dressing to serve. Serves 4.
+ We’ve used a mixture of picholine and Ligurian olives, but you can use any varieties you like (or whatever you have on hand!).
There are no comments for this entry yet.