- 4 Granny Smith (green) apples, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 100g soft blue cheese, chopped
- To make the blue cheese dressing, place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and blue cheese in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Arrange the apple, celery, walnuts and watercress on serving plates and spoon over the dressing to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.