with lemon-garlic butter
- 80g butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅓ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g linguini
- 6 scampi, cleaned and butterflied
- Place the butter, garlic, lemon zest and parsley in a bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Place the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water and cook for 10−12 minutes or until al dente. Drain, return to the saucepan with half the butter mixture and keep warm.
- Place the scampi on a baking tray, top with the remaining butter mixture and grill (broil) under a preheated hot grill for 2−3 minutes or until cooked through. Divide the pasta between plates and top with the scampi to serve. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.