marinated figs with brie
- 6 figs, halved
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- 200g brie or camembert*
- honey and store-bought crispy flatbread, to serve
- Place figs, mint, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine. Top the cheese with fig mixture, drizzel with honey and serve with flatbread.
* When serving cheese, ensure it’s at room temperature to allow the flavour and texture of the cheese to shine.
There are no comments for this entry yet.