mini caramel toffee apples
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 6 small red apples
- coloured sprinkles, for decorating
- 240g store-bought soft caramels+
- 2 teaspoons water
- Insert a popsicle stick into the centre of each apple and set aside on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Place sprinkles in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the caramels and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5–6 minutes or until melted and smooth. Working quickly, dip the apples halfway into the caramel then press into the sprinkles.
- Place on the baking tray and set aside for 15 minutes or until set. Makes 6.
+ Using store-bought soft caramels will make the toffee apple caramel chewy and easy to bite into.
There are no comments for this entry yet.