mini salmon, pink peppercorn and ricotta quiches
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 3 sheets store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup (240g) fresh ricotta
- 250g smoked salmon, torn
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (125ml) single cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed pink peppercorns, plus extra to serve
- micro lemon verbena leaves (optional), to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins with oil. Cut 12 x 12cm rounds from the pastry and press into the prepared tins. Divide the ricotta and salmon between the pastry cases.
- Place the egg and cream in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the pastry cases, sprinkle with the pepper and cook for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with lemon verbena leaves (if using) and extra pepper to serve. Makes 12
There are no comments for this entry yet.