mushroom ragu pappardelle
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 750g mixed mushrooms, large ones halved
- 1¼ cups (310ml) beef stock
- 400g pappardelle
- 150g goat’s cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add the butter, garlic and thyme and cook for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes or until well browned. Add the stock and simmer for 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, toss with the mushrooms and place on serving plates. Top with the goat’s cheese and serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.