nectarine and amaretti tart
- 800g nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 200g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 40g softened butter, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- double (thick) cream or vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the nectarines in a bowl with the caster sugar and toss to coat. Add the amaretti, butter and egg and mix to combine. Place the mixture in a lightly greased 20cm fluted tart tin and bake for 35–40 minutes or until golden. Dust the tart with icing sugar, slice and serve with double cream or vanilla ice-cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.