one-tray balsamic roast chicken
- ⅔ cup (160ml) balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup (80g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 800g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 4 x small 180g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 8 cloves garlic, skin on
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- marinated feta and basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring frequently for 2–3 minutes or until the balsamic mixture has reduced.
- Place the tomatoes, chicken and garlic on a universal tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush the chicken with balsamic syrup and drizzle the tomatoes and garlic with oil and remaining balsamic syrup. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked.
- Serve with marinated feta and basil leaves. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.