oven-roasted tomato and goat’s curd tart
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup (140g) goat’s curd
- 400g tomatoes, sliced 1cm thick
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dill sprigs
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the pastry sheets on top of each other, on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper, and press firmly.
- Spread the pastry with the goat’s curd and top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with half the oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the pastry is cooked through. Top with the herbs and drizzle with the vinegar and remaining oil to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.