pork and coriander pot stickers
- 300g pork mince
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- ½ teaspoon finely grated ginger
- ¼ cup chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 1 eggwhite
- 30 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for pan-frying
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 large red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- To make the dipping sauce, place the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and chilli in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Place the pork, green onion, kecap manis, sweet chilli sauce, ginger, coriander and eggwhite in a bowl and mix until combined. Place a teaspoonful of the pork mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Brush the edges with water, fold to enclose and pinch the edges to seal. Cook, in batches, in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the oil and cook the dumplings for 1 minute each side or until golden. Serve with the dipping sauce. Makes 30.
There are no comments for this entry yet.