quince, brie and turkey toastie
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 100g quince paste
- 400g sliced turkey
- 180g triple cream brie, sliced
- softened butter, for spreading
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- Spread 4 slices of the bread with the quince paste. Top with the turkey and cheese. Sandwich with the remaining bread. Spread the outside of the sandwiches with butter.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the sandwiches for 2–3 minutes each side or until the bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half and sprinkle with pepper to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.