with glazed carrots
- 2 bunches mixed Dutch carrots, scrubbed and halved
- ¼ cup (60ml) orange juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 4 x 200g skinless salmon fillets
- ¾ cup (125g) cooked black quinoa+
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup micro (baby) mixed salad leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the carrot, orange juice, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of the honey on a large oven tray. Cover with aluminium foil and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and set aside.
- Brush the salmon with the remaining honey and press into the quinoa to coat. Sprinkle with the paprika. Place the salmon on top of the carrots, drizzle over the oil and cook for 7–9 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through. Divide between plates and serve with the salad. Serves 4
+ ¼ cup (50g) uncooked quinoa will make ¾ cup (125g) cooked quinoa.
There are no comments for this entry yet.