radish and feta pasta salad
with yoghurt dressing
- 200g feta
- 1 cup (280g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 400g small pasta shells
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, chopped
- Greek basil leaves and sumac, to serve
- Place half the feta, yoghurt, oil, water, salt and pepper in a jug. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and refresh under cold water. Place the pasta, yoghurt dressing, tomato, cucumber and radish in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place on a serving plate and top with basil, remaining feta and sumac to serve. Serves 4-6
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.